Port Washington, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Port Washington Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Port Washington
- The estimated average credit card debt for Port Washington residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Port Washington Credit Card Calculator
Port Washington Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Port Washington
- Residents of Port Washington, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Port Washington, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Port Washington cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Port Washington 
- Port Washington (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Port Washington, OH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 43837, OH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Port Washington, OH.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Port Washington (43837) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Port Washington
Banks in or near Port Washington, OH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Port Washington produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Port Washington, OH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Port Washington produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Port Washington, OH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Port Washington produced no matches.
Port Washington, OH Household Income Statistics
Income: Port Washington vs. Ohio
Median household income in Port Washington ($32,950) is approximately 36 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($51,385). 
Port Washington, OH Income Breakdown
The city of Port Washington has a median household income of $32,950, versus $51,385 for Ohio and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 15 percent of Port Washington households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Port Washington vs. Nation
Median household income in Port Washington ($32,950) is approximately 43 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Ohio
About Port Washington
Port Washington is a village located in Tuscarawas County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 569. 
Port Washington Credit Cards
For more information about Port Washington credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau