North Olmsted, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
North Olmsted Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in North Olmsted
- The estimated average credit card debt for North Olmsted residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
North Olmsted Credit Card Calculator
North Olmsted Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in North Olmsted
- Residents of North Olmsted, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More North Olmsted, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- North Olmsted cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in North Olmsted 
- North Olmsted (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near North Olmsted, OH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 44070, OH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jun 12, 2013||44070||Credit determination||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Feb 22, 2017||44070||Customer service / Customer relations||DISCOVER BANK||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Mar 30, 2015||44070||Billing disputes||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||Yes|
|Jul 31, 2014||44070||Billing statement||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||Yes|
|Jul 30, 2012||44070||APR or interest rate||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Apr 17, 2013||44070||Other||AMERICAN EXPRESS COMPANY||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in North Olmsted
Banks in or near North Olmsted, OH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in North Olmsted produced no matches.
ATMs in or near North Olmsted, OH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in North Olmsted produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near North Olmsted, OH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in North Olmsted produced no matches.
North Olmsted, OH Household Income Statistics
Income: North Olmsted vs. Ohio
Median household income in North Olmsted ($56,136) is approximately 9 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($51,385). 
North Olmsted, OH Income Breakdown
The city of North Olmsted has a median household income of $56,136, versus $51,385 for Ohio and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 18 percent of North Olmsted households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: North Olmsted vs. Nation
Median household income in North Olmsted ($56,136) is approximately 4 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Ohio
About North Olmsted
North Olmsted is a city located in Cuyahoga County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 32,718. 
North Olmsted Credit Cards
For more information about North Olmsted credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau