Shiloh, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Shiloh Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Shiloh
- The estimated average credit card debt for Shiloh residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Shiloh Credit Card Calculator
Shiloh Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Shiloh
- Residents of Shiloh, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Shiloh, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Shiloh cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Shiloh 
- Shiloh (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Shiloh, OH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 44878, OH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Shiloh, OH.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Shiloh (44878) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Shiloh
Banks in or near Shiloh, OH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Shiloh produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Shiloh, OH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Shiloh produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Shiloh, OH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Shiloh produced no matches.
Shiloh, OH Household Income Statistics
Income: Shiloh vs. Ohio
Median household income in Shiloh ($36,220) is approximately 30 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($51,385). 
Shiloh, OH Income Breakdown
The city of Shiloh has a median household income of $36,220, versus $51,385 for Ohio and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 15 percent of Shiloh households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Shiloh vs. Nation
Median household income in Shiloh ($36,220) is approximately 38 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Ohio
Shiloh is a village located in Richland County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 649. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau