New Knoxville, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
New Knoxville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in New Knoxville
- The estimated average credit card debt for New Knoxville residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
New Knoxville Credit Card Calculator
New Knoxville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in New Knoxville
- Residents of New Knoxville, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More New Knoxville, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- New Knoxville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in New Knoxville 
- New Knoxville (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near New Knoxville, OH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 45871, OH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in New Knoxville, OH.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in New Knoxville (45871) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in New Knoxville
Banks in or near New Knoxville, OH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in New Knoxville produced no matches.
ATMs in or near New Knoxville, OH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in New Knoxville produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near New Knoxville, OH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in New Knoxville produced no matches.
New Knoxville, OH Household Income Statistics
Income: New Knoxville vs. Ohio
Median household income in New Knoxville ($46,670) is approximately 9 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($51,385). 
New Knoxville, OH Income Breakdown
The city of New Knoxville has a median household income of $46,670, versus $51,385 for Ohio and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 9 percent of New Knoxville households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: New Knoxville vs. Nation
Median household income in New Knoxville ($46,670) is approximately 20 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Ohio
About New Knoxville
New Knoxville is a village located in Auglaize County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 879. 
New Knoxville Credit Cards
For more information about New Knoxville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau