Georgetown, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Georgetown Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Georgetown
- The estimated average credit card debt for Georgetown residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Georgetown Credit Card Calculator
Georgetown Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Georgetown
- Residents of Georgetown, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Georgetown, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Georgetown cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Georgetown 
- Georgetown (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Georgetown, OH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 45121, OH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Nov 16, 2013||45121||Payoff process||COMMERCE BANK||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jan 12, 2013||45121||Credit line increase/decrease||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Feb 3, 2012||45121||Credit determination||U.S. BANCORP||Closed without relief||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Georgetown
Banks in or near Georgetown, OH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Georgetown produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Georgetown, OH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Georgetown produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Georgetown, OH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Georgetown produced no matches.
Georgetown, OH Household Income Statistics
Income: Georgetown vs. Ohio
Median household income in Georgetown ($37,593) is approximately 27 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($51,385). 
Georgetown, OH Income Breakdown
The city of Georgetown has a median household income of $37,593, versus $51,385 for Ohio and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of Georgetown households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Georgetown vs. Nation
Median household income in Georgetown ($37,593) is approximately 35 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Ohio
Georgetown is a village located in Brown County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 4,331. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau