Albany, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Albany Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Albany
- The estimated average credit card debt for Albany residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Albany Credit Card Calculator
Albany Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Albany
- Residents of Albany, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Albany, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Albany cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Albany 
- Albany (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Albany, OH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 45710, OH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jun 23, 2015||45710||Other||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Albany
Banks in or near Albany, OH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Albany produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Albany, OH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Albany produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Albany, OH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Albany produced no matches.
Albany, OH Household Income Statistics
Income: Albany vs. Ohio
Median household income in Albany ($32,389) is approximately 37 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($51,385). 
Albany, OH Income Breakdown
The city of Albany has a median household income of $32,389, versus $51,385 for Ohio and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 25 percent of Albany households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Albany vs. Nation
Median household income in Albany ($32,389) is approximately 44 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Ohio
Albany is a village located in Athens County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 828. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau