Snow Hill, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Snow Hill Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Snow Hill
- The estimated average credit card debt for Snow Hill residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Snow Hill Credit Card Calculator
Snow Hill Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Snow Hill
- Residents of Snow Hill, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Snow Hill, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Snow Hill cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Snow Hill 
- Snow Hill (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Snow Hill, MD
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 21863, MD. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Feb 5, 2015||21863||Billing disputes||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Snow Hill
Banks in or near Snow Hill, MD
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Snow Hill produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Snow Hill, MD
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Snow Hill produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Snow Hill, MD
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Snow Hill produced no matches.
Snow Hill, MD Household Income Statistics
Income: Snow Hill vs. Maryland
Median household income in Snow Hill ($45,111) is approximately 42 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($77,924). 
Snow Hill, MD Income Breakdown
The city of Snow Hill has a median household income of $45,111, versus $77,924 for Maryland and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of Snow Hill households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Snow Hill vs. Nation
Median household income in Snow Hill ($45,111) is approximately 23 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maryland
About Snow Hill
Snow Hill is a town located in Worcester County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 2,103. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau