Port Deposit, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Port Deposit Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Port Deposit
- The estimated average credit card debt for Port Deposit residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Port Deposit Credit Card Calculator
Port Deposit Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Port Deposit
- Residents of Port Deposit, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Port Deposit, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Port Deposit cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Port Deposit 
- Port Deposit (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Port Deposit, MD
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 21904, MD. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Port Deposit, MD.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Port Deposit (21904) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Port Deposit
Banks in or near Port Deposit, MD
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Port Deposit produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Port Deposit, MD
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Port Deposit produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Port Deposit, MD
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Port Deposit produced no matches.
Port Deposit, MD Household Income Statistics
Income: Port Deposit vs. Maryland
Median household income in Port Deposit ($51,270) is approximately 34 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($77,924). 
Port Deposit, MD Income Breakdown
The city of Port Deposit has a median household income of $51,270, versus $77,924 for Maryland and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of Port Deposit households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Port Deposit vs. Nation
Median household income in Port Deposit ($51,270) is approximately 12 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maryland
About Port Deposit
Port Deposit is a town located in Cecil County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 653. 
Port Deposit Credit Cards
For more information about Port Deposit credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau