Oxford, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Oxford Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Oxford
- The estimated average credit card debt for Oxford residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Oxford Credit Card Calculator
Oxford Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Oxford
- Residents of Oxford, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Oxford, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Oxford cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Oxford 
- Oxford (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Oxford, MD
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 21654, MD. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Oxford, MD.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Oxford (21654) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Oxford
Banks in or near Oxford, MD
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Oxford produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Oxford, MD
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Oxford produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Oxford, MD
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Oxford produced no matches.
Oxford, MD Household Income Statistics
Income: Oxford vs. Maryland
Median household income in Oxford ($63,843) is approximately 18 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($77,924). 
Oxford, MD Income Breakdown
The city of Oxford has a median household income of $63,843, versus $77,924 for Maryland and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 10 percent of Oxford households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Oxford vs. Nation
Median household income in Oxford ($63,843) is approximately 10 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maryland
Oxford is a town located in Talbot County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 651. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau