Deer Park, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Deer Park Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Deer Park
- The estimated average credit card debt for Deer Park residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Deer Park Credit Card Calculator
Deer Park Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Deer Park
- Residents of Deer Park, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Deer Park, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Deer Park cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Deer Park 
- Deer Park (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Deer Park, MD
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 21550, MD. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Aug 17, 2016||21550||Payoff process||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||Yes|
Local Financial Institutions in Deer Park
Banks in or near Deer Park, MD
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Deer Park produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Deer Park, MD
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Deer Park produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Deer Park, MD
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Deer Park produced no matches.
Deer Park, MD Household Income Statistics
Income: Deer Park vs. Maryland
Median household income in Deer Park ($33,959) is approximately 56 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($77,924). 
Deer Park, MD Income Breakdown
The city of Deer Park has a median household income of $33,959, versus $77,924 for Maryland and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 15 percent of Deer Park households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Deer Park vs. Nation
Median household income in Deer Park ($33,959) is approximately 42 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maryland
About Deer Park
Deer Park is a town located in Garrett County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 399. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau