Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 04109
Credit Card Debt in 04109
- 04109 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 04109 residents is $4,797. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maine (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maine cities rank 29th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 04109
04109 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 04109
- Residents of 04109 (ME) have an estimated average credit score of 712. 
- The average credit score in Maine (all cities) is
2.3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Maine collectively ranks 15th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 04109 (Portland, ME) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maine 
- Maine residents (all cities) rank 31st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 04109 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maine Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 04109 
- 04109 (Maine) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 04109 (Portland, ME)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 04109, ME. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Portland, ME.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Portland (04109) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 04109
Banks in or near 04109 (Portland, ME)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 04109 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 04109 (Portland, ME)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 04109 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 04109 (Portland, ME)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 04109 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 04109
Income: 04109 vs. Maine
Median household income in 04109 ($63,368) is approximately 29 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($49,025). 
Income Breakdown in 04109
The median household income in 04109 is $63,368, versus $49,025 for Maine and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 10 percent of Portland households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 04109 vs. Nation
Median household income in 04109 ($63,368) is approximately 9 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maine
04109 is associated with the city of Portland, which is located in Cumberland County in the state of Maine. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maine State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau