Jonesboro, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Jonesboro Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Jonesboro
- The estimated average credit card debt for Jonesboro residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Jonesboro Credit Card Calculator
Jonesboro Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Jonesboro
- Residents of Jonesboro, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Jonesboro, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Jonesboro cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Jonesboro 
- Jonesboro (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Jonesboro, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 71251, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Sep 2, 2016||71251||APR or interest rate||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Jonesboro
Banks in or near Jonesboro, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Jonesboro produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Jonesboro, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Jonesboro produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Jonesboro, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Jonesboro produced no matches.
Jonesboro, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Jonesboro vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Jonesboro ($28,550) is approximately 40 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Jonesboro, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Jonesboro has a median household income of $28,550, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 19 percent of Jonesboro households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Jonesboro vs. Nation
Median household income in Jonesboro ($28,550) is approximately 51 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Jonesboro is a town located in Jackson County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 4,704. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau