Dodson, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Dodson Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Dodson
- The estimated average credit card debt for Dodson residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Dodson Credit Card Calculator
Dodson Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Dodson
- Residents of Dodson, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Dodson, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Dodson cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Dodson 
- Dodson (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Dodson, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 71422, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Dodson, LA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Dodson (71422) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Dodson
Banks in or near Dodson, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Dodson produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Dodson, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Dodson produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Dodson, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Dodson produced no matches.
Dodson, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Dodson vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Dodson ($29,821) is approximately 37 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Dodson, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Dodson has a median household income of $29,821, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 24 percent of Dodson households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Dodson vs. Nation
Median household income in Dodson ($29,821) is approximately 49 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Dodson is a village located in Winn County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 337. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau