Wooster, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Wooster Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Wooster
- The estimated average credit card debt for Wooster residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Wooster Credit Card Calculator
Wooster Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Wooster
- Residents of Wooster, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Wooster, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Wooster cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Wooster 
- Wooster (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Wooster, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 72058, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Wooster, AR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Wooster (72058) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Wooster
Banks in or near Wooster, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Wooster produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Wooster, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Wooster produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Wooster, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Wooster produced no matches.
Wooster, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Wooster vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Wooster ($45,603) is approximately 7 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Wooster, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Wooster has a median household income of $45,603, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 15 percent of Wooster households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Wooster vs. Nation
Median household income in Wooster ($45,603) is approximately 22 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
Wooster is a town located in Faulkner County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 860. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau