Dover, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Dover Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Dover
- The estimated average credit card debt for Dover residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Dover Credit Card Calculator
Dover Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Dover
- Residents of Dover, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Dover, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Dover cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Dover 
- Dover (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Dover, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 72837, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Dover, AR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Dover (72837) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Dover
Banks in or near Dover, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Dover produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Dover, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Dover produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Dover, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Dover produced no matches.
Dover, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Dover vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Dover ($31,041) is approximately 27 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Dover, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Dover has a median household income of $31,041, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 18 percent of Dover households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Dover vs. Nation
Median household income in Dover ($31,041) is approximately 47 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
Dover is a city located in Pope County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 1,378. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau