Ward, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Ward Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Ward
- The estimated average credit card debt for Ward residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Ward Credit Card Calculator
Ward Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Ward
- Residents of Ward, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Ward, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Ward cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Ward 
- Ward (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Ward, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 72176, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Ward, AR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Ward (72176) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Ward
Banks in or near Ward, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Ward produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Ward, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Ward produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Ward, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Ward produced no matches.
Ward, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Ward vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Ward ($43,152) is approximately 1 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Ward, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Ward has a median household income of $43,152, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 12 percent of Ward households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Ward vs. Nation
Median household income in Ward ($43,152) is approximately 26 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
Ward is a city located in Lonoke County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 4,067. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau