Lagrange, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lagrange Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lagrange
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lagrange residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lagrange Credit Card Calculator
Lagrange Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lagrange
- Residents of Lagrange, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lagrange, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Lagrange cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lagrange 
- Lagrange (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Lagrange, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 72355, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Lagrange, AR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Lagrange (72355) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Lagrange
Banks in or near Lagrange, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Lagrange produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Lagrange, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Lagrange produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Lagrange, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Lagrange produced no matches.
Lagrange, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Lagrange vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Lagrange ($23,941) is approximately 44 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Lagrange, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Lagrange has a median household income of $23,941, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 38 percent of Lagrange households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Lagrange vs. Nation
Median household income in Lagrange ($23,941) is approximately 59 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
Lagrange is a town located in Lee County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 89. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau