Garfield, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Garfield Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Garfield
- The estimated average credit card debt for Garfield residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Garfield Credit Card Calculator
Garfield Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Garfield
- Residents of Garfield, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Garfield, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Garfield cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Garfield 
- Garfield (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Garfield, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 72732, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Garfield, AR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Garfield (72732) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Garfield
Banks in or near Garfield, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Garfield produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Garfield, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Garfield produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Garfield, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Garfield produced no matches.
Garfield, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Garfield vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Garfield ($45,498) is approximately 7 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Garfield, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Garfield has a median household income of $45,498, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 10 percent of Garfield households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Garfield vs. Nation
Median household income in Garfield ($45,498) is approximately 22 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
Garfield is a town located in Benton County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 502. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau