Cotter, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cotter Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cotter
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cotter residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cotter Credit Card Calculator
Cotter Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cotter
- Residents of Cotter, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cotter, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cotter cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cotter 
- Cotter (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Cotter, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 72626, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Cotter, AR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Cotter (72626) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Cotter
Banks in or near Cotter, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Cotter produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Cotter, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Cotter produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Cotter, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Cotter produced no matches.
Cotter, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Cotter vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Cotter ($25,433) is approximately 40 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Cotter, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Cotter has a median household income of $25,433, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 16 percent of Cotter households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Cotter vs. Nation
Median household income in Cotter ($25,433) is approximately 56 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
Cotter is a city located in Baxter County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 970. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau