Edmondson, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Edmondson Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Edmondson
- The estimated average credit card debt for Edmondson residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Edmondson Credit Card Calculator
Edmondson Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Edmondson
- Residents of Edmondson, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Edmondson, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Edmondson cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Edmondson 
- Edmondson (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Edmondson, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 72376, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Edmondson, AR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Edmondson (72376) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Edmondson
Banks in or near Edmondson, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Edmondson produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Edmondson, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Edmondson produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Edmondson, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Edmondson produced no matches.
Edmondson, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Edmondson vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Edmondson ($43,928) is approximately 3 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Edmondson, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Edmondson has a median household income of $43,928, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 30 percent of Edmondson households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Edmondson vs. Nation
Median household income in Edmondson ($43,928) is approximately 25 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
Edmondson is a town located in Crittenden County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 427. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau