Mount Vernon, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mount Vernon Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mount Vernon
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mount Vernon residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mount Vernon Credit Card Calculator
Mount Vernon Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mount Vernon
- Residents of Mount Vernon, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mount Vernon, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mount Vernon cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mount Vernon 
- Mount Vernon (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Mount Vernon, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 72111, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Mount Vernon, AR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Mount Vernon (72111) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Mount Vernon
Banks in or near Mount Vernon, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Mount Vernon produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Mount Vernon, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Mount Vernon produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Mount Vernon, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Mount Vernon produced no matches.
Mount Vernon, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Mount Vernon vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Mount Vernon ($39,103) is approximately 8 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Mount Vernon, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Mount Vernon has a median household income of $39,103, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 15 percent of Mount Vernon households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Mount Vernon vs. Nation
Median household income in Mount Vernon ($39,103) is approximately 33 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
About Mount Vernon
Mount Vernon is a town located in Faulkner County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 145. 
Mount Vernon Credit Cards
For more information about Mount Vernon credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau