Clarkdale, AZ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Clarkdale Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Clarkdale
- The estimated average credit card debt for Clarkdale residents is $5,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arizona (all cities) is
1% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arizona cities rank 19th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Clarkdale Credit Card Calculator
Clarkdale Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Clarkdale
- Residents of Clarkdale, AZ have an estimated average credit score of 691. 
- The average credit score in Arizona (all cities) is
0.72% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arizona collectively ranks 35th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Clarkdale, AZ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arizona 
- Arizona residents (all cities) rank 24th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Clarkdale cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arizona Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Clarkdale 
- Clarkdale (Arizona) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Clarkdale, AZ
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 86324, AZ. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Clarkdale, AZ.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Clarkdale (86324) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Clarkdale
Banks in or near Clarkdale, AZ
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Clarkdale produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Clarkdale, AZ
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Clarkdale produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Clarkdale, AZ
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Clarkdale produced no matches.
Clarkdale, AZ Household Income Statistics
Income: Clarkdale vs. Arizona
Median household income in Clarkdale ($39,610) is approximately 30 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($56,532). 
Clarkdale, AZ Income Breakdown
The city of Clarkdale has a median household income of $39,610, versus $56,532 for Arizona and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 18 percent of Clarkdale households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Clarkdale vs. Nation
Median household income in Clarkdale ($39,610) is approximately 32 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arizona
Clarkdale is a town located in Yavapai County in the state of Arizona, and has a population of approximately 4,097. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arizona State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau