North Johns, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
North Johns Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in North Johns
- The estimated average credit card debt for North Johns residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
North Johns Credit Card Calculator
North Johns Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in North Johns
- Residents of North Johns, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More North Johns, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- North Johns cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in North Johns 
- North Johns (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near North Johns, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 35006, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in North Johns, AL.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in North Johns (35006) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in North Johns
Banks in or near North Johns, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in North Johns produced no matches.
ATMs in or near North Johns, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in North Johns produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near North Johns, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in North Johns produced no matches.
North Johns, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: North Johns vs. Alabama
Median household income in North Johns ($58,253) is approximately 24 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
North Johns, AL Income Breakdown
The city of North Johns has a median household income of $58,253, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 19 percent of North Johns households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: North Johns vs. Nation
Median household income in North Johns ($58,253) is approximately 0 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
About North Johns
North Johns is a town located in Jefferson County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 145. 
North Johns Credit Cards
For more information about North Johns credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau