Lowndesboro, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lowndesboro Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lowndesboro
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lowndesboro residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lowndesboro Credit Card Calculator
Lowndesboro Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lowndesboro
- Residents of Lowndesboro, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lowndesboro, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Lowndesboro cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lowndesboro 
- Lowndesboro (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Lowndesboro, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 36752, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Lowndesboro, AL.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Lowndesboro (36752) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Lowndesboro
Banks in or near Lowndesboro, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Lowndesboro produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Lowndesboro, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Lowndesboro produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Lowndesboro, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Lowndesboro produced no matches.
Lowndesboro, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: Lowndesboro vs. Alabama
Median household income in Lowndesboro ($39,858) is approximately 15 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
Lowndesboro, AL Income Breakdown
The city of Lowndesboro has a median household income of $39,858, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 31 percent of Lowndesboro households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Lowndesboro vs. Nation
Median household income in Lowndesboro ($39,858) is approximately 32 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
Lowndesboro is a town located in Lowndes County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 115. 
Lowndesboro Credit Cards
For more information about Lowndesboro credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau