Snead, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Snead Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Snead
- The estimated average credit card debt for Snead residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Snead Credit Card Calculator
Snead Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Snead
- Residents of Snead, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Snead, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Snead cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Snead 
- Snead (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Snead, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 35952, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Snead, AL.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Snead (35952) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Snead
Banks in or near Snead, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Snead produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Snead, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Snead produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Snead, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Snead produced no matches.
Snead, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: Snead vs. Alabama
Median household income in Snead ($30,773) is approximately 35 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
Snead, AL Income Breakdown
The city of Snead has a median household income of $30,773, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Snead households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Snead vs. Nation
Median household income in Snead ($30,773) is approximately 47 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
Snead is a town located in Blount County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 835. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau