Geiger, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Geiger Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Geiger
- The estimated average credit card debt for Geiger residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Geiger Credit Card Calculator
Geiger Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Geiger
- Residents of Geiger, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Geiger, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Geiger cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Geiger 
- Geiger (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Geiger, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 35459, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Geiger, AL.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Geiger (35459) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Geiger
Banks in or near Geiger, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Geiger produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Geiger, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Geiger produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Geiger, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Geiger produced no matches.
Geiger, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: Geiger vs. Alabama
Median household income in Geiger ($22,276) is approximately 53 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
Geiger, AL Income Breakdown
The city of Geiger has a median household income of $22,276, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 31 percent of Geiger households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Geiger vs. Nation
Median household income in Geiger ($22,276) is approximately 62 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
Geiger is a town located in Sumter County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 170. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau