Frisco City, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Frisco City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Frisco City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Frisco City residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Frisco City Credit Card Calculator
Frisco City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Frisco City
- Residents of Frisco City, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Frisco City, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Frisco City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Frisco City 
- Frisco City (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Frisco City, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 36445, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Frisco City, AL.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Frisco City (36445) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Frisco City
Banks in or near Frisco City, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Frisco City produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Frisco City, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Frisco City produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Frisco City, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Frisco City produced no matches.
Frisco City, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: Frisco City vs. Alabama
Median household income in Frisco City ($22,766) is approximately 52 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
Frisco City, AL Income Breakdown
The city of Frisco City has a median household income of $22,766, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 28 percent of Frisco City households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Frisco City vs. Nation
Median household income in Frisco City ($22,766) is approximately 61 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
About Frisco City
Frisco City is a town located in Monroe County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 1,309. 
Frisco City Credit Cards
For more information about Frisco City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau