Owens Cross Roads, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Owens Cross Roads Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Owens Cross Roads
- The estimated average credit card debt for Owens Cross Roads residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Owens Cross Roads Credit Card Calculator
Owens Cross Roads Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Owens Cross Roads
- Residents of Owens Cross Roads, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Owens Cross Roads, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Owens Cross Roads cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Owens Cross Roads 
- Owens Cross Roads (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Owens Cross Roads, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 35763, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Owens Cross Roads, AL.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Owens Cross Roads (35763) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Owens Cross Roads
Banks in or near Owens Cross Roads, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Owens Cross Roads produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Owens Cross Roads, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Owens Cross Roads produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Owens Cross Roads, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Owens Cross Roads produced no matches.
Owens Cross Roads, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: Owens Cross Roads vs. Alabama
Median household income in Owens Cross Roads ($44,483) is approximately 5 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
Owens Cross Roads, AL Income Breakdown
The city of Owens Cross Roads has a median household income of $44,483, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of Owens Cross Roads households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Owens Cross Roads vs. Nation
Median household income in Owens Cross Roads ($44,483) is approximately 24 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
About Owens Cross Roads
Owens Cross Roads is a town located in Madison County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 1,521. 
Owens Cross Roads Credit Cards
For more information about Owens Cross Roads credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau