Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20187
Credit Card Debt in 20187
- 20187 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20187 residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20187
20187 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20187
- Residents of 20187 (VA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20187 (Warrenton, VA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20187 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20187 
- 20187 (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 20187 (Warrenton, VA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 20187, VA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Dec 13, 2013||20187||Credit determination||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Dec 4, 2015||20187||Advertising and marketing||U.S. BANCORP||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
Local financial institutions in or near 20187
Banks in or near 20187 (Warrenton, VA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 20187 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 20187 (Warrenton, VA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 20187 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 20187 (Warrenton, VA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 20187 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 20187
Income: 20187 vs. Virginia
Median household income in 20187 ($112,532) is approximately 60 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($70,231). 
Income Breakdown in 20187
The median household income in 20187 is $112,532, versus $70,231 for Virginia and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 8 percent of Warrenton households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 20187 vs. Nation
Median household income in 20187 ($112,532) is approximately 93 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Virginia
20187 is associated with the city of Warrenton, which is located in Fauquier County in the state of Virginia. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau