Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20155
Credit Card Debt in 20155
- 20155 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20155 residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20155
20155 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20155
- Residents of 20155 (VA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20155 (Gainesville, VA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20155 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20155 
- 20155 (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 20155 (Gainesville, VA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 20155, VA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Sep 19, 2013||20155||Credit card protection / Debt protection||NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Dec 18, 2013||20155||APR or interest rate||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Jun 29, 2016||20155||Closing/Cancelling account||HSBC NORTH AMERICA HOLDINGS INC.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Dec 31, 2014||20155||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||U.S. BANCORP||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Aug 13, 2012||20155||Other fee||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Dec 18, 2012||20155||Transaction issue||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Dec 17, 2016||20155||Billing disputes||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 20155
Banks in or near 20155 (Gainesville, VA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 20155 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 20155 (Gainesville, VA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 20155 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 20155 (Gainesville, VA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 20155 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 20155
Income: 20155 vs. Virginia
Median household income in 20155 ($111,388) is approximately 59 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($70,231). 
Income Breakdown in 20155
The median household income in 20155 is $111,388, versus $70,231 for Virginia and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 6 percent of Gainesville households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 20155 vs. Nation
Median household income in 20155 ($111,388) is approximately 91 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Virginia
20155 is associated with the city of Gainesville, which is located in Prince William County in the state of Virginia. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau