Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20143
Credit Card Debt in 20143
- 20143 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20143 residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20143
20143 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20143
- Residents of 20143 (VA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20143 (Catharpin, VA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20143 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20143 
- 20143 (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 20143 (Catharpin, VA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 20143, VA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Catharpin, VA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Catharpin (20143) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 20143
Banks in or near 20143 (Catharpin, VA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 20143 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 20143 (Catharpin, VA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 20143 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 20143 (Catharpin, VA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 20143 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 20143
Income: 20143 vs. Virginia
Median household income in 20143 ($129,754) is approximately 85 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($70,231). 
Income Breakdown in 20143
The median household income in 20143 is $129,754, versus $70,231 for Virginia and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 6 percent of Catharpin households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 20143 vs. Nation
Median household income in 20143 ($129,754) is approximately 123 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Virginia
20143 is associated with the city of Catharpin, which is located in Prince William County in the state of Virginia. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau