Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20113
Credit Card Debt in 20113
- 20113 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20113 residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20113
20113 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20113
- Residents of 20113 (VA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20113 (Manassas, VA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20113 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20113 
- 20113 (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 20113 (Manassas, VA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 20113, VA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Manassas, VA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Manassas (20113) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 20113
Banks in or near 20113 (Manassas, VA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 20113 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 20113 (Manassas, VA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 20113 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 20113 (Manassas, VA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 20113 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 20113
Income: 20113 vs. Virginia
Median household income in 20113 ($60,982) is approximately 13 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($70,231). 
Income Breakdown in 20113
The median household income in 20113 is $60,982, versus $70,231 for Virginia and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 9 percent of Manassas households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 20113 vs. Nation
Median household income in 20113 ($60,982) is approximately 5 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Virginia
20113 is associated with the city of Manassas, which is located in Manassas Park (city) County in the state of Virginia. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau