Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20106
Credit Card Debt in 20106
- 20106 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20106 residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20106
20106 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20106
- Residents of 20106 (VA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20106 (Amissville, VA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20106 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20106 
- 20106 (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 20106 (Amissville, VA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 20106, VA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Dec 16, 2011||20106||APR or interest rate||U.S. BANCORP||Closed with relief||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 20106
Banks in or near 20106 (Amissville, VA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 20106 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 20106 (Amissville, VA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 20106 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 20106 (Amissville, VA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 20106 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 20106
Income: 20106 vs. Virginia
Median household income in 20106 ($83,942) is approximately 20 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($70,231). 
Income Breakdown in 20106
The median household income in 20106 is $83,942, versus $70,231 for Virginia and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 10 percent of Amissville households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 20106 vs. Nation
Median household income in 20106 ($83,942) is approximately 44 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Virginia
20106 is associated with the city of Amissville, which is located in Rappahannock County in the state of Virginia. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau