Jeannette, PA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Jeannette Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Jeannette
- The estimated average credit card debt for Jeannette residents is $4,629. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Pennsylvania cities rank 36th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Jeannette Credit Card Calculator
Jeannette Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Jeannette
- Residents of Jeannette, PA have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Pennsylvania collectively ranks 19th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Jeannette, PA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Pennsylvania 
- Pennsylvania residents (all cities) rank 30th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Jeannette cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Pennsylvania Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Jeannette 
- Jeannette (Pennsylvania) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Jeannette, PA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 15644, PA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Jeannette, PA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Jeannette (15644) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Jeannette
Banks in or near Jeannette, PA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Jeannette produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Jeannette, PA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Jeannette produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Jeannette, PA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Jeannette produced no matches.
Jeannette, PA Household Income Statistics
Income: Jeannette vs. Pennsylvania
Median household income in Jeannette ($38,488) is approximately 30 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($55,276). 
Jeannette, PA Income Breakdown
The city of Jeannette has a median household income of $38,488, versus $55,276 for Pennsylvania and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 10 percent of Jeannette households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Jeannette vs. Nation
Median household income in Jeannette ($38,488) is approximately 34 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Pennsylvania
Jeannette is a city located in Westmoreland County in the state of Pennsylvania, and has a population of approximately 9,654. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
ZIP Codes in Pennsylvania
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Pennsylvania State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau