Dudley, PA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Dudley Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Dudley
- The estimated average credit card debt for Dudley residents is $4,629. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Pennsylvania cities rank 36th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Dudley Credit Card Calculator
Dudley Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Dudley
- Residents of Dudley, PA have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Pennsylvania collectively ranks 19th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Dudley, PA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Pennsylvania 
- Pennsylvania residents (all cities) rank 30th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Dudley cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Pennsylvania Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Dudley 
- Dudley (Pennsylvania) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Dudley, PA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 16634, PA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Dudley, PA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Dudley (16634) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Dudley
Banks in or near Dudley, PA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Dudley produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Dudley, PA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Dudley produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Dudley, PA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Dudley produced no matches.
Dudley, PA Household Income Statistics
Income: Dudley vs. Pennsylvania
Median household income in Dudley ($39,400) is approximately 29 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($55,276). 
Dudley, PA Income Breakdown
The city of Dudley has a median household income of $39,400, versus $55,276 for Pennsylvania and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 14 percent of Dudley households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Dudley vs. Nation
Median household income in Dudley ($39,400) is approximately 32 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Pennsylvania
Dudley is a borough located in Huntingdon County in the state of Pennsylvania, and has a population of approximately 184. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
ZIP Codes in Pennsylvania
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Pennsylvania State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau