Cambridge Springs, PA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cambridge Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cambridge Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cambridge Springs residents is $4,629. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Pennsylvania cities rank 36th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cambridge Springs Credit Card Calculator
Cambridge Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cambridge Springs
- Residents of Cambridge Springs, PA have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Pennsylvania collectively ranks 19th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cambridge Springs, PA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Pennsylvania 
- Pennsylvania residents (all cities) rank 30th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cambridge Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Pennsylvania Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cambridge Springs 
- Cambridge Springs (Pennsylvania) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Cambridge Springs, PA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 16403, PA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jun 20, 2012||16403||Late fee||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Cambridge Springs
Banks in or near Cambridge Springs, PA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Cambridge Springs produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Cambridge Springs, PA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Cambridge Springs produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Cambridge Springs, PA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Cambridge Springs produced no matches.
Cambridge Springs, PA Household Income Statistics
Income: Cambridge Springs vs. Pennsylvania
Median household income in Cambridge Springs ($40,712) is approximately 26 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($55,276). 
Cambridge Springs, PA Income Breakdown
The city of Cambridge Springs has a median household income of $40,712, versus $55,276 for Pennsylvania and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 20 percent of Cambridge Springs households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Cambridge Springs vs. Nation
Median household income in Cambridge Springs ($40,712) is approximately 30 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Pennsylvania
About Cambridge Springs
Cambridge Springs is a borough located in Crawford County in the state of Pennsylvania, and has a population of approximately 2,595. 
Cambridge Springs Credit Cards
For more information about Cambridge Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
ZIP Codes in Pennsylvania
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Pennsylvania State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau