Ephrata, PA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Ephrata Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Ephrata
- The estimated average credit card debt for Ephrata residents is $4,629. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Pennsylvania cities rank 36th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Ephrata Credit Card Calculator
Ephrata Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Ephrata
- Residents of Ephrata, PA have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Pennsylvania collectively ranks 19th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Ephrata, PA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Pennsylvania 
- Pennsylvania residents (all cities) rank 30th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Ephrata cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Pennsylvania Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Ephrata 
- Ephrata (Pennsylvania) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Ephrata, PA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 17522, PA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Mar 7, 2017||17522||Billing disputes||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Jun 25, 2012||17522||Closing/Cancelling account||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Mar 28, 2014||17522||Customer service / Customer relations||SANTANDER BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Ephrata
Banks in or near Ephrata, PA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Ephrata produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Ephrata, PA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Ephrata produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Ephrata, PA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Ephrata produced no matches.
Ephrata, PA Household Income Statistics
Income: Ephrata vs. Pennsylvania
Median household income in Ephrata ($38,370) is approximately 31 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($55,276). 
Ephrata, PA Income Breakdown
The city of Ephrata has a median household income of $38,370, versus $55,276 for Pennsylvania and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of Ephrata households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Ephrata vs. Nation
Median household income in Ephrata ($38,370) is approximately 34 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Pennsylvania
Ephrata is a borough located in Lancaster County in the state of Pennsylvania, and has a population of approximately 13,394. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
ZIP Codes in Pennsylvania
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Pennsylvania State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau