Blawnox, PA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Blawnox Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Blawnox
- The estimated average credit card debt for Blawnox residents is $4,629. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Pennsylvania cities rank 36th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Blawnox Credit Card Calculator
Blawnox Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Blawnox
- Residents of Blawnox, PA have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Pennsylvania collectively ranks 19th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Blawnox, PA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Pennsylvania 
- Pennsylvania residents (all cities) rank 30th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Blawnox cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Pennsylvania Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Blawnox 
- Blawnox (Pennsylvania) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Blawnox, PA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 15238, PA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Apr 12, 2017||15238||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||BARCLAYS BANK DELAWARE||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|May 8, 2013||15238||Late fee||AMERICAN EXPRESS COMPANY||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Apr 2, 2012||15238||Balance transfer||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed without relief||Yes||No|
|Nov 13, 2012||15238||Credit reporting||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Jan 8, 2016||15238||Billing disputes||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Blawnox
Banks in or near Blawnox, PA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Blawnox produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Blawnox, PA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Blawnox produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Blawnox, PA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Blawnox produced no matches.
Blawnox, PA Household Income Statistics
Income: Blawnox vs. Pennsylvania
Median household income in Blawnox ($195,760) is approximately 254 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($55,276). 
Blawnox, PA Income Breakdown
The city of Blawnox has a median household income of $195,760, versus $55,276 for Pennsylvania and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 12 percent of Blawnox households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Blawnox vs. Nation
Median household income in Blawnox ($195,760) is approximately 236 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Pennsylvania
Blawnox is a borough located in Allegheny County in the state of Pennsylvania, and has a population of approximately 1,432. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in Pennsylvania
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Pennsylvania State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau