Barkeyville, PA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Barkeyville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Barkeyville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Barkeyville residents is $4,629. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Pennsylvania cities rank 36th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Barkeyville Credit Card Calculator
Barkeyville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Barkeyville
- Residents of Barkeyville, PA have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Pennsylvania collectively ranks 19th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Barkeyville, PA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Pennsylvania 
- Pennsylvania residents (all cities) rank 30th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Barkeyville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Pennsylvania Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Barkeyville 
- Barkeyville (Pennsylvania) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Barkeyville, PA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 16038, PA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Barkeyville, PA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Barkeyville (16038) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Barkeyville
Banks in or near Barkeyville, PA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Barkeyville produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Barkeyville, PA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Barkeyville produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Barkeyville, PA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Barkeyville produced no matches.
Barkeyville, PA Household Income Statistics
Income: Barkeyville vs. Pennsylvania
Median household income in Barkeyville ($51,242) is approximately 7 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($55,276). 
Barkeyville, PA Income Breakdown
The city of Barkeyville has a median household income of $51,242, versus $55,276 for Pennsylvania and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 9 percent of Barkeyville households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Barkeyville vs. Nation
Median household income in Barkeyville ($51,242) is approximately 12 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Pennsylvania
Barkeyville is a borough located in Venango County in the state of Pennsylvania, and has a population of approximately 207. 
Barkeyville Credit Cards
For more information about Barkeyville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
ZIP Codes in Pennsylvania
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Pennsylvania State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau