Maywood Park, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Maywood Park Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Maywood Park
- The estimated average credit card debt for Maywood Park residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Maywood Park Credit Card Calculator
Maywood Park Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Maywood Park
- Residents of Maywood Park, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Maywood Park, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Maywood Park cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Maywood Park 
- Maywood Park (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Maywood Park, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97220, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Sep 16, 2012||97220||Credit reporting||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Aug 8, 2013||97220||Billing disputes||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Apr 1, 2015||97220||Late fee||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Maywood Park
Banks in or near Maywood Park, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Maywood Park produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Maywood Park, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Maywood Park produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Maywood Park, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Maywood Park produced no matches.
Maywood Park, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Maywood Park vs. Oregon
Median household income in Maywood Park ($60,597) is approximately 13 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Maywood Park, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Maywood Park has a median household income of $60,597, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 18 percent of Maywood Park households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Maywood Park vs. Nation
Median household income in Maywood Park ($60,597) is approximately 4 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
About Maywood Park
Maywood Park is a city located in Multnomah County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 752. 
Maywood Park Credit Cards
For more information about Maywood Park credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau