Estacada, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Estacada Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Estacada
- The estimated average credit card debt for Estacada residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Estacada Credit Card Calculator
Estacada Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Estacada
- Residents of Estacada, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Estacada, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Estacada cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Estacada 
- Estacada (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Estacada, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97023, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jul 17, 2013||97023||Billing disputes||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
Local Financial Institutions in Estacada
Banks in or near Estacada, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Estacada produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Estacada, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Estacada produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Estacada, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Estacada produced no matches.
Estacada, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Estacada vs. Oregon
Median household income in Estacada ($40,320) is approximately 24 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Estacada, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Estacada has a median household income of $40,320, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 10 percent of Estacada households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Estacada vs. Nation
Median household income in Estacada ($40,320) is approximately 31 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
Estacada is a city located in Clackamas County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 2,695. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau