Shamrock, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Shamrock Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Shamrock
- The estimated average credit card debt for Shamrock residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Shamrock Credit Card Calculator
Shamrock Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Shamrock
- Residents of Shamrock, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Shamrock, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Shamrock cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Shamrock 
- Shamrock (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Shamrock, OK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 74068, OK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Shamrock, OK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Shamrock (74068) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Shamrock
Banks in or near Shamrock, OK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Shamrock produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Shamrock, OK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Shamrock produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Shamrock, OK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Shamrock produced no matches.
Shamrock, OK Household Income Statistics
Income: Shamrock vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Shamrock ($54,270) is approximately 15 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,199). 
Shamrock, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Shamrock has a median household income of $54,270, versus $47,199 for Oklahoma and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 16 percent of Shamrock households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Shamrock vs. Nation
Median household income in Shamrock ($54,270) is approximately 7 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oklahoma
Shamrock is a town located in Creek County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 101. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau