Liberty, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Liberty Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Liberty
- The estimated average credit card debt for Liberty residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Liberty Credit Card Calculator
Liberty Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Liberty
- Residents of Liberty, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Liberty, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Liberty cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Liberty 
- Liberty (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Liberty, OK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 74047, OK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Liberty, OK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Liberty (74047) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Liberty
Banks in or near Liberty, OK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Liberty produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Liberty, OK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Liberty produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Liberty, OK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Liberty produced no matches.
Liberty, OK Household Income Statistics
Income: Liberty vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Liberty ($41,960) is approximately 11 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,199). 
Liberty, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Liberty has a median household income of $41,960, versus $47,199 for Oklahoma and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 16 percent of Liberty households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Liberty vs. Nation
Median household income in Liberty ($41,960) is approximately 28 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oklahoma
Liberty is a town located in Tulsa County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 220. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau