Antlers, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Antlers Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Antlers
- The estimated average credit card debt for Antlers residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Antlers Credit Card Calculator
Antlers Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Antlers
- Residents of Antlers, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Antlers, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Antlers cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Antlers 
- Antlers (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Antlers, OK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 74523, OK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Antlers, OK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Antlers (74523) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Antlers
Banks in or near Antlers, OK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Antlers produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Antlers, OK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Antlers produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Antlers, OK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Antlers produced no matches.
Antlers, OK Household Income Statistics
Income: Antlers vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Antlers ($26,199) is approximately 44 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,199). 
Antlers, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Antlers has a median household income of $26,199, versus $47,199 for Oklahoma and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 24 percent of Antlers households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Antlers vs. Nation
Median household income in Antlers ($26,199) is approximately 55 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oklahoma
Antlers is a city located in Pushmataha County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 2,453. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau