Haworth, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Haworth Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Haworth
- The estimated average credit card debt for Haworth residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Haworth Credit Card Calculator
Haworth Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Haworth
- Residents of Haworth, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Haworth, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Haworth cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Haworth 
- Haworth (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Haworth, OK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 74740, OK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Haworth, OK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Haworth (74740) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Haworth
Banks in or near Haworth, OK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Haworth produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Haworth, OK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Haworth produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Haworth, OK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Haworth produced no matches.
Haworth, OK Household Income Statistics
Income: Haworth vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Haworth ($32,114) is approximately 32 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,199). 
Haworth, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Haworth has a median household income of $32,114, versus $47,199 for Oklahoma and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 24 percent of Haworth households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Haworth vs. Nation
Median household income in Haworth ($32,114) is approximately 45 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oklahoma
Haworth is a town located in McCurtain County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 297. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau