Tontogany, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Tontogany Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Tontogany
- The estimated average credit card debt for Tontogany residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Tontogany Credit Card Calculator
Tontogany Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Tontogany
- Residents of Tontogany, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Tontogany, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Tontogany cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Tontogany 
- Tontogany (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Tontogany, OH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 43565, OH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Tontogany, OH.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Tontogany (43565) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Tontogany
Banks in or near Tontogany, OH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Tontogany produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Tontogany, OH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Tontogany produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Tontogany, OH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Tontogany produced no matches.
Tontogany, OH Household Income Statistics
Income: Tontogany vs. Ohio
Median household income in Tontogany ($78,406) is approximately 53 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($51,385). 
Tontogany, OH Income Breakdown
The city of Tontogany has a median household income of $78,406, versus $51,385 for Ohio and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of Tontogany households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Tontogany vs. Nation
Median household income in Tontogany ($78,406) is approximately 35 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Ohio
Tontogany is a village located in Wood County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 367. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau