Lima, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lima Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lima
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lima residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lima Credit Card Calculator
Lima Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lima
- Residents of Lima, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lima, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Lima cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lima 
- Lima (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Lima, OH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 45801, OH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jan 25, 2014||45801||Closing/Cancelling account||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Feb 26, 2014||45801||Billing statement||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Lima
Banks in or near Lima, OH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Lima produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Lima, OH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Lima produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Lima, OH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Lima produced no matches.
Lima, OH Household Income Statistics
Income: Lima vs. Ohio
Median household income in Lima ($10,517) is approximately 80 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($51,385). 
Lima, OH Income Breakdown
The city of Lima has a median household income of $10,517, versus $51,385 for Ohio and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 19 percent of Lima households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Lima vs. Nation
Median household income in Lima ($10,517) is approximately 82 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Ohio
Lima is a city located in Allen County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 38,771. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau