Hamden, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Hamden Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Hamden
- The estimated average credit card debt for Hamden residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Hamden Credit Card Calculator
Hamden Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Hamden
- Residents of Hamden, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Hamden, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Hamden cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Hamden 
- Hamden (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Hamden, OH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 45634, OH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Hamden, OH.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Hamden (45634) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Hamden
Banks in or near Hamden, OH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Hamden produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Hamden, OH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Hamden produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Hamden, OH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Hamden produced no matches.
Hamden, OH Household Income Statistics
Income: Hamden vs. Ohio
Median household income in Hamden ($27,466) is approximately 47 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($51,385). 
Hamden, OH Income Breakdown
The city of Hamden has a median household income of $27,466, versus $51,385 for Ohio and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 22 percent of Hamden households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Hamden vs. Nation
Median household income in Hamden ($27,466) is approximately 53 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Ohio
Hamden is a village located in Vinton County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 879. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau