Bratenahl, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bratenahl Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bratenahl
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bratenahl residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bratenahl Credit Card Calculator
Bratenahl Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bratenahl
- Residents of Bratenahl, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bratenahl, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Bratenahl cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bratenahl 
- Bratenahl (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Bratenahl, OH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 44108, OH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Aug 28, 2012||44108||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Aug 28, 2012||44108||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Oct 28, 2016||44108||Billing disputes||AMERICAN EXPRESS COMPANY||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Jun 4, 2012||44108||Unsolicited issuance of credit card||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jun 25, 2012||44108||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Oct 30, 2012||44108||Billing disputes||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jan 14, 2013||44108||Billing disputes||HUNTINGTON NATIONAL BANK, THE - FIRSTMERIT BANK, N.A. BRANCH||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Bratenahl
Banks in or near Bratenahl, OH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Bratenahl produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Bratenahl, OH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Bratenahl produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Bratenahl, OH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Bratenahl produced no matches.
Bratenahl, OH Household Income Statistics
Income: Bratenahl vs. Ohio
Median household income in Bratenahl ($21,652) is approximately 58 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($51,385). 
Bratenahl, OH Income Breakdown
The city of Bratenahl has a median household income of $21,652, versus $51,385 for Ohio and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 18 percent of Bratenahl households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Bratenahl vs. Nation
Median household income in Bratenahl ($21,652) is approximately 63 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Ohio
Bratenahl is a village located in Cuyahoga County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 1,197. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau