Bellefontaine, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bellefontaine Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bellefontaine
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bellefontaine residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bellefontaine Credit Card Calculator
Bellefontaine Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bellefontaine
- Residents of Bellefontaine, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bellefontaine, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Bellefontaine cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bellefontaine 
- Bellefontaine (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Bellefontaine, OH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 43311, OH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Bellefontaine, OH.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Bellefontaine (43311) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Bellefontaine
Banks in or near Bellefontaine, OH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Bellefontaine produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Bellefontaine, OH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Bellefontaine produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Bellefontaine, OH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Bellefontaine produced no matches.
Bellefontaine, OH Household Income Statistics
Income: Bellefontaine vs. Ohio
Median household income in Bellefontaine ($61,984) is approximately 21 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($51,385). 
Bellefontaine, OH Income Breakdown
The city of Bellefontaine has a median household income of $61,984, versus $51,385 for Ohio and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Bellefontaine households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Bellefontaine vs. Nation
Median household income in Bellefontaine ($61,984) is approximately 6 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Ohio
Bellefontaine is a city located in Logan County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 13,370. 
Bellefontaine Credit Cards
For more information about Bellefontaine credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau